Re: [IP] Enlite news

----- Original Message -----

 > 1. If Enlite is more accurate at readings, especially at hypoglycemia where
MM
> claims that it will have 98% accuracy...
>
> Ricardo Responds:
> Hi Nikos,
>
> I am going to reserve judgment on MM's 98% claim until I learn more, but I
> have some early doubts and suspect a play on words/ numbers.

 I actually took the original comment to mean that the new sensor will catch 98%
of hypoglycemic episodes, not that the actual numbers were 98% accurate. When
I'm dropping slowly the current sensors usually work well. It's fast drops that
are the problem and sometimes even very mild activity can cause a big drop if I
have IOB.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987