Re: [IP] Re: Anyone Obtained a MM 523 with a Trade In?

 I got my 722 pump in June 2008. Last year (April 2010) I paid for the upgrade
to the Revel. With the Pathway program you do have to send back your previous
pump. I still have my original pump, a 715. Next year when my warranty is up I
would love to be able to trade in my 715 for the rebate and keep my 723/Revel. I
do use the CGMS and the 715 doesn't work with the sensors. It would be great
having a backup pump that will allow me to continue using the sensors. I saw
that someone had posted being able to return an old 508 for the rebate so I'm
hopeful they'll let me turn in the 715, which still works perfectly.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987