Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 15:12:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: Laura Shapiro <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Anyone Obtained a MM 523 w. a Trade In?

MM told me they do give $500 credit on trade in pumps.
My warranty is up August, and I'm pondering the Revel. Wont be using CGMS,
cant
even get the HMO to pay more than 50 percent of the pump.
Anyway, just wondering if anyone has done this kind of exchange, how it went
and how happy you might be with the pump.
No Pump Wars please.
I just havent had a MM since 10/2000 and want some ideas. You can send an
Email
if you prefer.
Thanks all.