Re: [IP] Pump supplies for sale

Benny why do you have to sale your supplies? Don't omnipod have program,
where they will take your pump as a swap or trade? I would call omnipod, to
find out! A couple of years ago, I switch from MM to Omnipod, they took my
pump and I received the pod. I would do a little more research.

Ben

--
BEN HILL SR