[IP] MASSACHUSETTS and area pump support group meeting

Hi,
MA Pumpers insulin pumpers support group will meet this Saturday,
April, 9th from 9:30 AM til noon at Baldwin Park 1 in Woburn, just
off Rte 128. (Directions below).
Our meetings are  a great opportunity to meet and chat with other
pumpers. We're a small, friendly and welcoming group of insulin pump
users and potential users. Everyone with an interest in pumping is welcome.
This month's meeting will be a "chat amongst ourselves"  session.
Please bring yourself and any questions or issues  you'd like to discuss.
You can RSVP to me OFF LIST at email @ redacted Feel free to write
to me if you have any questions about the group.
Hope to see you there!

DEB555

Directions to Baldwin Park 1
12 Alfred St
Woburn, MA

 From Route 128 take exit #35 (Route 38).
Once in the rotary follow the signs to Rte 38 North/Wilmington
Take a right at the first light (Alfred Street).
Baldwin Park 1 is the first driveway on the left after the restaurant.
Go in the door with the green canopy as you enter the driveway. We
meet in the Training room which is the third doorway on your right once inside.

It's just seconds from Rte 128