[IP] Longest Running Sensor (for me)

I have never gotten a Dexcom sensor to last an entire 3 weeks (they have
died at 16-17 days) before and now I hit the 3-week mark tomorrow morning.

A person commented that the 3rd week brought too many question marks and
missed lows...but now I have had this sensor running for 21 days, it
doesn't hurt and this past Sunday, it picked up on numerous highs and lows.

All in all, I am pleased with this sensor and am willing to continue
using it until it dies completely.

Denise B.