RE: [IP] FW: Getting felt up at the damn airport AGAIN over 1 small can

Ok, folks.  While this discussion started out informatively which I
personally think is important in this forum, the fact of letting
other folks know what to possibly expect at the airport if they've
not flown recently can be helpful.  However, the discussion has taken
a turn to criticizing other members and comments that have nothing
whatsoever to do with diabetes or pumping insulin.  So, I'm asking
you to please tone it down now.  I think it's probably been taken as
far as it can in relation to traveling with a pump.

Thanks for your cooperation.

RoseLea
Volunteer IP Administrator