RE: [IP] FW: Getting felt up at the damn airport AGAIN over 1 small can

I was thinking this too, Beverly.

"law abiding" and lying to cover someone else's mistake don't really sit
well with me.

As I stated before, I don't enjoy the inconvenience of being patted down but
in the dozens of times I've flown, I've never been treated with anything
less than respect. But then again, I didn't bring any attitude with me.  :D

Valerie