From: "Erickson, Morgan [FIN]" <email @ redacted>
To: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tue, April 5, 2011 12:47:41 PM
Subject: RE: [IP]  Getting felt up at the damn airport AGAIN over 1   small can

I'm sorry that you feel that this is a path that cannot be changed. I feel
differently.

Some things are right and some things are wrong and good people need to stand
up when wrong things happen. If they didn't, American's would still be British
 citizens, there would be no Jewish people left in Europe, and black people
would
still be slaves.

Closing our eyes to the issue, or just going along with the plan like sheep,
does not make it better nor does it make it go away.