Re: [IP] Getting felt up at the damn airport AGAIN over 1 small can

 I am not angry I don't spend my time getting worked up or waste my time trying
to fight what can't be fixed
 911 was the start of all of this. Ok it happened we learned a good lesson and
now we go on

 I can't understand what the big deal is yes we r diabetic we have supplies that
doesn't give us special treatment. Its life this is who we are. Embrace it get
over it.
 I'm a mom a wife I work 40 hrs a week I am all over the place and I wouldn't
change a thing
 So when I go to the airport I give myself extra time I am prepared and I know
when I get where I'm going I am going to be with people that I care about and
love

 Write your letters complain to who ever its not going to change things we can't
control what we can't control

 I don't call people doing their jobs morons. When you get a parking tix when u
don't get a bill paid on time do you yell at the cop or customer service rep? Or
do u blame urself. You are in control of ur destiny time for people to take
Responsibility for their own errors