 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Denise Neargarder
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 2:23 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Getting felt up at the damn airport AGAIN over 1 small can

Wow.
  Did you ever think that being so angry when stating an opinion is the Reason
why things don't get done?
  What gives you the expertise to say the things you say? Have you experienced
tragedy or are you in law enforcement? Maybe you just rant from you room on your
computer.
Maybe you should get out and Live Life