[IP] Blood Glucose Testing

I was wondering how many people on Medicare as their primary use 10 or more
test strips/day.
How many test strips does Medicare pay for? Medicare and they payer, in my
case it is CIGNA, has decided that I only need 10 BG tests/day. They have
continued to deny coverage for more after submitting logs from CareLink,
Progress Notes and letters from doctors, and appeals from my supplier.
CIGNA/Medicare seems to think that 3 tests per day is adequate.
My secondary pays the co-pay based upon the amount Medicare pays.
Medicare always paid for 13 tests/day (6 years) until about 180 days ago.

Phyllis
Type I 62 years
MM insulin pump 23 years of the 62.