From: Denise Neargarder <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP]  Getting felt up at the damn airport AGAIN over 1    small
can
To: email @ redacted
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 12:21 PM

 Wow. That's right. What about setting a good example for our kids. My
daughter
who is 11 but 9 at the time was patted down because we didn't realize her
head
band had a small piece of metal that set off the alarm. She stood in the
clear
box I was allowed to stay next to her outside the box she was then patted
down
we found the problem and she got an ice cream for acting like a BIG GIRL. I
was
very proud how she held up she did say afterwards she was scared and a little
embarrassed because everyone was able to see her but I said YOU DID GREAT. I
am
so proud and just like that we Moved on :)