From: Liz Davis <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP]  Getting felt up at the damn airport AGAIN over 1   small
can
To: email @ redacted
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 11:44 AM

At 09:21 AM 4/5/2011, you wrote:
>Denise, they were still doing their job....I guess I wonder why you lied to
>say you were diabetic...just curious as I do not see that as setting a good
>example and may get creamed for it....I don't know why they searched you in
>that manner but they are clear about what can and can't go through...

Actually, TSA guidelines specifically state that people with diabetes can
board a plane with juice.

See the fact sheet at:

http://www.diabetes.org/assets/pdfs/know-your-rights/public-accommodations/fa
ct-sheet-tsa-12-2010.pdf

1. Am I allowed to bring my diabetes supplies with me on the plane?
Yes. TSA specifically states that passengers are permitted to board airplanes
with insulin, syringes, insulin pumps, liquids "includ[ing] "water, juice, or
liquid nutrition," and "all diabetes related medication, equipment, and
supplies."