RE: [IP] Getting felt up at the damn airport AGAIN over 1 small can

At 09:21 AM 4/5/2011, you wrote:
 >Denise, they were still doing their job....I guess I wonder why you lied to
 >say you were diabetic...just curious as I do not see that as setting a good
 >example and may get creamed for it....I don't know why they searched you in
 >that manner but they are clear about what can and can't go through...

Actually, TSA guidelines specifically state that people with diabetes
can board a plane with juice.

See the fact sheet at:

http://www.diabetes.org/assets/pdfs/know-your-rights/public-accommodations/fact-sheet-tsa-12-2010.pdf

1. Am I allowed to bring my diabetes supplies with me on the plane?
Yes. TSA specifically states that passengers are permitted to board
airplanes with insulin, syringes, insulin pumps, liquids "includ[ing]
"water, juice, or liquid nutrition," and "all diabetes related
medication, equipment, and supplies."