[IP] Paradign Silhouette supplies for sale

I am going to be switching from the 715 to the OmniPod soon.  I have some
supplies I need to get rid of.  I will use the money for the start up fees for
my OmniPod.  I'm only asking what I paid for them.   All of these items are in
brand new, unopened boxes.
MMT-332A  Reservoir 3.0 ml  exp 2013/09  1 box  Current price $34.65
MMT-381 Silhouette Paradigm Infusion Sets 23 inches   exp 2015/05  3
boxes Current price $121.80
I would like to sell all items as a package for $300.00.   I will pay postage,
and will throw in a Sil-serter, MMT-385 if you need one.  This item is not
new.
If interested, please contact me privately.BennyPeoria, email @ redacted