Re: [IP] Lows and Insulin resistance

I'm a type 2ish and while I don't use 150 units a day - more like 72
- I do have what I call unrelenting lows sometimes.  It will be like
nothing will raise BG not even a 12 oz can of coca cola.  If I wait
it out a bit it will kick in, though I usually consume a lot of
glucose tabs and coke before it does.  These lows are very draining for me.

Stacey