Good for you Benny, I had a problem with my sugars going up with Humalog and
changed to Novalog. I think change is good when needed. It is the body's way
of signally the doc-hey lets do something different. When I had to do my
change of insulins, I started with a few glands -one in my leg and one in my
neck swelling. The doc thought it was an infection, so prescribed Keflex. I
broke out in hives, time passed went to an allergist, a dematologist, docs
saying it wasn't my insulin. I happened to get a flyer in the mail from
Novalog, tried it and the hives and needle rash went away. We do have skin
allergy -like history in our family. One doc did say there is a lot of
preservatives in insulin and who knows who can have a reaction to one over
the other.