[IPn] volunteers to help with spring pledge drive

In May, the Spring pledge drive will begin to help cover expenses at
Insulin Pumpers for April, May, and June. I would appreciate it if
there were someone that could help with some inspirational messages
to the forum members to help encourage them to support IP.

Our business sponsor have been very slow to come back and their
contributions are still only a fraction of what they were a couple of

years ago. Contributions from individuals are off as well though not
as much.

If you can help to write a few inspirational notes about your
experiences with Insulin Pumpers and why you support it, please
contact me directly at:

	email @ redacted

For mail list removal write
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org