Re: [IP] Re: posting your BG log online for doctors and nurses.

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 1:58 PM, Joel <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I'm referring to a website that has doctors and nurses, and if u become a
> member, their doctors and nurses will help you get in control.
> On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Joel <email @ redacted> wrote:

Maybe you are thinking of this:

http://www.endocrinemetabolic.com/programs/online-diabetes.html

run by Dr. Joseph Prendergast, one of the members of the Medical
Advisory board for www.pumpers.org  I have heard from other sources
that another board member, Dr. Stephen Ponder may be starting a
similar program soon.

--
George
don't get sick and if you do, die quickly