Re: [IP] NYT article about FDA oversight of infusion pump manufacturers

 george lovelace wrote:

  The Insulin Pumpers community is a group of caring, helpful,
  dedicated, and loving people who want to do all they can to
  make the world a better place for everyone with diabetes.
  Help support your community with a contribution today.

  Your contribution will eliminate this reminder from your IP mail

  On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Bob Weitzman2 <email @ redacted>