Re: [IP] NYT article about FDA oversight of infusion pump manufacturers

The FDA is already cracking down on approval of insulin pumps and
features.   They had a big meeting in March about insulin pump safety.
It was shortly after that meeting that  Minimed was finally able to get
their pump approved.   Hopefully that means that Animas and Omnipod
won't have too much trouble getting their pumps out.  We'll just have to
wait and see.

I agree with earlier posters the article in the New York Times was more
geared to hospital equipment stuff.

Diana