Re: [IP] Re: Clarification - Medicare Diabetic Shoes

Ron Wrote:
Hi---
Kindly, please be careful when you ask about regions :-)
I have run into so many Civil Service Staffers who give out so many varying
"official" opinions (Theirs).
BTW, before anyone gets bent out of shape, I don't have anything against
Civil Service Staffers. Up front, I love them, adore them, pray for them
every night before sleeping, and worship the ground they walk on. :-)
I am just beginning to wish I had never even posted  :-)

Best
Ron  :-)
Tired, taking care of my wonderful wife of 50 years, full time care taker
for her, Alzheimers 7 years

Ricardo Responds:
Hi Ron,

Don't worry about it. I don't think anyone thought you had any mal-intent. :-)

 I take my hat off to you. You have to manage your diabetes and care for your
wife at the same time. Not an easy task.

 I can tell you love her, by your use of the phrase "wonderful wife" and having
achieved 50 years of marriage in an era where marriage is not always esteemed.
She is fortunate to have you by her side