[IP] This is what I meant about this forum:

Brent M's response is exactly what I meant about this forum.

It used to be a great place to share, learn and sympathize; most of you have
been my extended family of folks who understand and support each other.

But it seems like in the last year or so, it's become downright snotty and
mean sometimes.

Brent, I can't even figure out what the heck you're attempting to say with
your nasty little comment. If you check back through the postings over the
the six years that I've been here, I think you'd be embarrassed by your
statement, as I've been a frequent supporter and advisor.

For over six years, I've read this forum daily. As a type 1, I certainly
understand the ups and downs with this lousy disease. But I also know
attitude and outlook have a lot to do with overall happiness and well-being.

I, for one, feel so fortunate to live with this disease now, with all the
advances we've seen. You won't hear me bitching about pushing an extra
button or two.

Valerie