Fwd: [IP] Air gaps in my tubing

Tom Wrote:
I'm real sensitive to insulin, but "champagne bubbles" are just not a problem.

And

BTW, WHERE'S FELIX?!?

Ricardo Responds:
Hi Tom,

 I have to agree with you that it does not make a big difference in BG control,
at least not for me. As I mentioned, I have tried the procedure, but I do not
routinely use it. I only mentioned it for those who feel their control is
sensitive to the presence of bubbles. Time wise, it can be done in 30 seconds or
less.

 As your math illustrates, champagne sized bubbles don't amount to a large
quantity of insulin. However, the one thing that I have learned from IP
is............"YMMV". So as the saying goes, " for those so inclined...."

 I still have not caught up to Felix. He has taken brief respites from posting
in the past, but this has probably been his longest. He will probably pop back
in when we least expect it.