Re: [IP] Air gaps in my tubing

 A while back, George posted a procedure for eliminating bubbles in the
reservoir. I don't have a link, but a search of the archive should retrieve it.

 In the spirit of _if a picture is worth a thousand words, then a movie tells a
whole story_, 29 year old MidnightButterfly222 posted a 6 minute video (No More
Bubbles) on YouTube showing a supposedly MM approved procedure for eliminating
bubbles. I have tried the procedure and it does work especially well if you let
the bottle sit for a day and come to room temperature before using the degassing
procedure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwbelFCNGz4