From: "R Leppanen" <email @ redacted>
To: "ip" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, April 2, 2010 2:48:32 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [IP] Neuropathy

Insulin-pumpers is a one-of-a-kind source of information
that has made a huge difference in the lifes of may people
in the diabetes community. It is brought to you by a tiny
staff and a handful of volunteers. IP needs your support!

Your contribution will eliminate this reminder from your IP mail

Well I am NOT a happy camper.. I was diagnosed with diabetic neuropathy
yesterday.. however it is effecting the TOPS of my feet and not the
bottom.... I have normal feeling in the bottoms of my feet, however when the
podiatrist touched the tops of my feet, encluding the one that I did not
have surgery on it felt like someone was pouring acid on.. owie.. then he
did the filament test on the tops and yes I have it.. it is not numb but
PAINFUL just to touch at times..

This sucks.. thought that I would be getting away with just the
gastroparesis after 32 years of D. Oh no.. can't be that way..

Thanks for letting me vent..

R. Leppanen