From: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 13:01:44
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Animas Ping

  I too was frustrated that the Ping did not live up to the sales pitch. It
lacks
many features Cosmo has, and the features it does have do not work well. After
 trying to get someone to tell me how to return it, they had a trainer call me
so
she could teach me how to use the few features it does have... I was so mad I
packed up the whole thing in the box they sent me for sending in my used Cozmo.
I will stay on my Cozmo until it dies.
Julie