Re: [IP] Animas 2020

Cliff,
That is my understanding too - something about only using 1 RF device,
and since bluetooth isn't approved for pump use by the FDA, there's
not much that can be done about it right now.  I've got the Ping and
am very happy with it, and think I'm going to get the Dexcom as a
stand-alone device as well.  If at some point in the future Animas &
Dexcom are able to develop a unit that offers an integrated device
with a remote (which should also mean that the CGM info would be
available to view on the meter-remote), I'll be the first in line to
upgrade, but for now 2 different devices will have to do.

~ Dale