Re: [IP] Animas 2020

 My understanding is that only the Ping is being offered at the moment, and it's
basically the 2020, but with the meter-remote. (Also, rumor has it that there is
a new screen in the works for the meter at some point, but no ETA)

 I believe that the 2020 will be the model having the Dexcom integration in the
future (with no meter-remote)

 Personally, I'm using the Ping and love it. I use the meter remote all the
time, and am now thinking that I'm going to get the stand alone Dexcom system
next year rather than the integrated Animas system when released if it doesn't
have a meter-remote (which I don't think it will)

~Dale

sent via my VzW Blackberry 9630