Re: [IP] Animas Ping

I hear you. The poor visibility of the Ping meter is certainly not brought
up by the sales reps. The Ping also was attractive to me becaus e of its
screen, and I was also disappointed in the meter - that and I had trouble
reading it. My vision is normal, and I've now basically given up on the
meter. I also had many communication/interference issues too, and I have
more to worry about in life than non-delivery due to lack of communication.
I still use the Ping pump, and have chosen a meter that I like, one that's
not hard for me to read, and don't have to worry about communication errors.

I'm stuck with the ping for another 4-1/2 years, so I'm trying to make peace
with it (with limited success), although I'm happier since ditching the
remote. Since I received the Ping, I've heard many others with similar
issues. It would be good for Animas to sit up and listen to our concerns.
 If they did something about these concerns, maybe some of us would
re-consider. As it stands, I'm not impressed.

Jamie