Re: [IP] New MM

I changed from the cozmo to the revel on Tuesday. So far so good although I
really miss the attached meter. It might take me forever to remember to carry
a meter around with me! I am thinking I need to get a couple more so I have
one at home, the car, and work. Anyone know if Minimed will just give them to
you or if I have to pay? Also, can any one touch link up or just the ultra
link? thanks!