From: Ron @ thegouldfamily.net <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Animas Ping Pump Replacement
To: "Insulin Pumpers" <email @ redacted>
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 2:12 PM

Hi--
   I programmed my new Animas Ping replacement pump today.
   The only help I needed was establishing the RF link between the original
meter and the new pump.
   I called Animas and they were very helpful and cheery, and led me thru the
process very easily.
   I believe the person's name is Ann or Anna(?) . Wish I wasn't so bad on
remembering names.

   But I just wanted to pass along that Animas has a very helpful group of
technical assistants, with a cheery attitude.
   I'm very happy with their service, and want to pass that along, as it means
allot when selecting a pump or any other product.

Best--
Ron