[IP] Meter Options for MM pumpers

I was really disappointed in the craptastic One Touch meter that came with
the MM pump. I found out that we have options folks.

If you liked the BD meter there is a much improved meter by the company that
made the original MM meter.  It's called the Nova Link Plus.

They will give you a free one if you call them 1-800-681-7390 there meter
uses less blood and links to your meter.

Here's the webbie for more information.

And BD has a Contour Link (this is the one I have my eyes on)

I have called and spoken with three people at bayer and they deny having
this meter. but it's on their website and I now have a mission.