RE: [IP] RE: White Coat Syndrome and Diabetes

Hi Laura,

 > They also tried to have me go on cholesterol
 > meds despite my numbers being just perfect.

Prevention? Statins -- which, despite the horror stories in here,
are extremely well tolerated by 99 out of a 100 people --
apparently reduce chronic inflammatory processes. Chronic
inflammation would in turn seem to be a key to vascular disease
(making arterial plaque a correlated symptom instead of the