Re: [IP] RE: White Coat Syndrome and Diabetes

> Well, since I started this post I have decided to stay on my 40 mg of
> Lisinopril, and keep a blood pressure log of numbers now and then
> until my next
> three month appointment.

Also, if you've been prescribed Lisinopril primarily for kidney
protection, remember there are other ACE inhibitors, often with a
different range of possible side effects.  I was on Lisinopril for
years, and  just put up with the cough.  Finally mentioned it to my
doctor, who put me on a different ACE inhibitor.  Took about 3 months,
but the cough faded away.  The same doctor tried me on a beta blocker
at one point, and promptly had me go off it when my pulse rate slowed
too much (below 50 in the office--I'm usually around 60.)