RE: [IP] Digital PDA for carb counting?

I have my cozmo set with meals that I typically eat, for example this
afternoon I went to my local BK and got a #1,  I get the same thing all the
time so I just click on my bolus  scroll down to BK1 and off I go.

I know that the software that cozmo has is very programmable so that is what
I find to be best.

About 4 years ago, Animas had a pda program that you could create a meal on
and it could give you all the meal information,  but I forget what it was
call and I don't remember it being very friendly.