Re: [IP] I'll have to R.T.F.M.

--- On Wed, 4/30/08, Marshall <email @ redacted> wrote:

> After I R.T.F.M. I see that it has inputs like the
> UltraSmart for Food, Excercise etc. :)

 Do you mean that you can input carbs, or just that you can tag a result as
"before lunch" or "after dinner"? Even though I input my carbs into my pump, I
like having the info in the meter, too. I don't think my pump (715) registers
carbs entered without a bolus, such as for treating a low. I'm pretty sure they
don't show up when I check my daily totals.

 Also, does this meter take AAA batteries? I'm going to assume so, with all of
the talk about bricks!

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987