Re: [IP] Pump supply kits?

I travel light; if I'm out and about doing errands for the day, I've got my
meter, strips, lancet device, log sheet, glucose tablets and an extra
infusion set (Inset). The Inset is loose in my purse, the glucose is in a
designated pocket in my purse and the other items are in an eyeglass case
with a spring top.

The only pump thing I've ever had go wrong is to pull out a set once in