[IP] Please help me with my sen-serter

I have a paradigm 722.  I am also using the cgm that I got from mini
med.  Even though Blue cross & blue shield federal told me they would
pay for the sensors, they lied.  I was hit with a $700.00 bill after
my second shipment arrived.

Fun as the above is, that is not what I really need help with.
Recently, when ever I try to shoot that OMG awful needle into me, it
goes very very very slowly or just stops a little bit under the skin.
It snaps very hard when empty but I literally have to push on the
plastic end of the needle to drive the whole thing into my gut.

I would greatly appreciate any help, info, guidance, that anyone can
think of to help me with this problem.  It did not do this at all in
the beginning. I have even bought a second serter for it with no
change at all.

Jon Wagner