[IPn] Re: [IP] Since starting the pump

> I just had great news from the endo today. I started the pump back in
> January. Back in November my HbA1C was 12.3%. Got the news today that
> it is now 8.3%. Best its been in many years, probably since before my
> daughter was born. She's 17 now. Just wanted to share.

Please take the time to fill out the Insulin Pumpers Information Form

with data like your worst, best hba1c's, etc.... This valuable
information can be viewed in the aggragate at:

To add or update your info, visit the MEMBERS ONLY area of the web
site and click the

	Insulin Pumpers
	Information Form

button. There's one of them on the ABOUT page too.

Enter your email address and the password 'pumper'

For mail list removal write
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org