Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 16:21:40 -0400
From: "Candice/Andy" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] RE: Coding test strips

 Hi, I was wondering why people cannot use the test strip after coding their
meter. I just pull it out of the machine and re-insert then test. I don't recall
if the instructions said not to do it that way but I usually don't look at my
manual for my meters unless something is wrong. Thanks for your input. Candice .

 Never heard or followed that rule. I do as you do and have had no issues at
all.

 I think it would be different if you set the strip down onto a table or
something where it could get 'dirty', but as I am 'coding usually at the time of
a test, I put it in, code if needed, yank it out and park it back in again.