Re: [IP] Pump supply kits?

Tumi is da bomb! I had a few of their laptop bags at the store, and
even at $199, they are indeed top notch.

Unfortunately, SSI and P/T work means little money, so not wanting to
pay half of my monthly SSI on TUMI (I would if I could though!) my
need guided me to Target. I got a $7.00 cosmetic pouch on sale and it
too is pretty good stuff.

There are many categories and great selections at eBags.com too. I got
a KILLER laptop combo bag/backpack for $40.00!

http://www.tumi.com/travel_luggage/mens_day_bags/category_search/leather_travel_clutch/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=114154