Re: [IP] Digital PDA for carb counting?

While calorie King was a good thing, they seem to just have gone to
rest on their laurels and not done much with it. IIRC Animas and
Smith's have software for Palm/PDAs.

At least on the iPhone, I can hit the internet and search nutrition
info for given foods... a bit less convenient than the older calorie
king, it at least will suffice for now.