From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Brad Bergman
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 11:53 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Digital PDA for carb counting?

I know someone recently inquired about some software to update the
iPhone to
allow for reference carb database of sorts, but I was wondering if there
are
any PDAs already out there that have an on-board searchable database
(either
it's own, or one you could import from, say, Calorie King). I think I
heard
someone mention their pump has a built in database, too? (??!)

I really am getting tired of hunting through the Calorie King booklet at
the
dinner table, and still not finding what I need ("biscuit" refers you to
the
page for McDonalds?). I'd love to get some kind of PDA that I could also
update with common meal combos (since I tend to eat the same things over
again). I don't have much memory for that kind of thing, and I've run
out of
space in the margins and front/back covers of my Calorie King booklet.

Thanks in advance!

Brad