[IP] Pump supply kits?

 I have only been at this since January, as far as pumping goes and already have
an overstuffed kit bag that goes where I go. I am curious on what you guys carry
in your kits when away from home.

 My current bag is a Flambeau fishing pack 8 1/2 X 10 X 3 1/2 and has a zippered
top third of the 3 1/2' thickness. In it is my Insulin cold pack, working Vial
of Novalog, with syringes (for emergencies). New Meter & pouch. Band aids in a
hard box, A tube of Neosporin, Alcohol wipes (5 -10), IV Preps (5 - 10), IV 3000
(10), Quick sets and reservoirs (2), Quick Serter (use occasionally), Change Log
notebook and the Pocket Pancreas, and last but not least a small Carb counting
book.

 Whenever I leave the house for an extended time this is with me. When I was on
MDI it was just the Insulin cold pack and a few syringes as well as the glucose
meter and strips.

Thanks,
Frank R Baker 3
Office of Information Technology
Director of I.T. & Telecom  NY
NY HIPAA Security Officer
40 Devereux Way
Redhook, NY 12571
Phone: (845) 758-8911
Cell: (845) 417-1518
Fax: (845) 758-1817

 This e-mail (including any attached files) is intended only for the addressee
and may contain confidential information. If you are not the addressee, you are
notified that any transmission, distribution, printing or photocopying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify me.
 Unless explicitly attributed, the opinions expressed do not necessarily
represent the official position of the DEVEREUX Foundation.