[IP] MSRA - VSRA

 In my life time I have had 4 major surgeries. Three of them resulted in MSRA
cases. The last time was the worst and it put me back in hospital for 15 days
while they fought it with Vancomyicin, which thankfully was successful. I guess
someone was watching out for me. Then I learned all about what it was and that
in some cases it is un-treatable and the patient died.

Scary stuff.

 Got my meter last night. Yahoo. It is bigger then my Precision Xtra was. But I
love the fact that it updates the pump. So for the little bit of heavier tool, I
think I will live with it.

Thanks,
Frank R Baker 3
Office of Information Technology
Director of I.T. & Telecom  NY
NY HIPAA Security Officer
40 Devereux Way
Redhook, NY 12571
Phone: (845) 758-8911
Cell: (845) 417-1518
Fax: (845) 758-1817

 This e-mail (including any attached files) is intended only for the addressee
and may contain confidential information. If you are not the addressee, you are
notified that any transmission, distribution, printing or photocopying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify me.
 Unless explicitly attributed, the opinions expressed do not necessarily
represent the official position of the DEVEREUX Foundation.