RE: [IP] Re Ultrasmart coding

Mike states:
>every 25 tests. I often miss that and just apply the blood, and realize
it's
not
>counting down. Since I've added blood, I have to toss that strip and start
over,
>making sure I press OK when the reminder screen stays on!

I totally agree.  This is the main problem with the Ultra Smart.  If the
screen warned you by maybe flashing when a "check code" is needed, it would
help.  The difference in the appearance of the screen of the first 24 tests
and the 25th or "check code" is minimal.  I know there is a beep, when
ready, but I also test so often, that my brain ignores the beep.

Dick
Pumping since '95 on MM
A1C 6.9