[IP] Re Ultrasmart coding

>My problem is the UltrSmart will stay on the reminder screen to change the
code
>every 25 tests. I often miss that and just apply the blood, and realize it's
not
>counting down. Since I've added blood, I have to toss that strip and start
over,
>making sure I press OK when the reminder screen stays on!

I agree.  I have been testing 7-8 times per day for years.  When I test, my
body goes on
automatic.  Insert strip,  count down to ready while poking finger, apply
drop...
When the message comes up to code meter, it throws me for a loop because by
that time
I have added the blood drop and wasted a strip.

Mike Zeigler
IDDM since 1961