[IP] MM Ultralink

I got my letter in the mail 2 days ago, and went to the website to see
when I would receive my new meter....it said I was an invalid person, no
such person found, etc.  Thats the first time I have been called
invalid! :-)
So, yesterday at work, I called MM and got a very nice gal who helped
me...they had the wrong phone #, it would not bring me up, but after
that, she said I should have received my meter already,...then in
checking more, she said I should have received it yesterday.  So when I
got home it was here!
It is a clunker, compared to my ultrasmart, but I do like it!  The
larger numbers help me, and it is instantaneous with the linking to my
pump, I like that.  I needed to enter a few more or few less numbers in
my pump when I had to manually enter them, so this will be a nice
change, more accurate.  And I went to eh site to get the wireless usb
thingamajiggle, she told me go now, it was 40% off, well, it was free,
so that is even better! I should have that in 3 to 4 days, so then I can
play away.  Overall, I like it.  It is larger, so that means I just have
to go buy a bigger purse, darn....but a very small price to pay, to have
something this helpful in my D life.
Lori